Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back at Home

Well, I've been back from my Superior Hiking Trail adventure for over a week now, and I'm starting to settle back into my life & work routine.  While I was posting from the trail, I shared some pictures from my camera phone... not exactly the highest quality.  Check out the slideshow from my dad's picures below.  Not only was he a good support crew and substitute hiker, he was the team photographer as well!



I've taken it pretty easy for the past week (aside from getting my butt kicked at my new job which requires a bit more manual labor than I'm accustomed to!), but now it's time to dust off the running shoes and get back on the trail.  The Stone Steps 50k is only 5 months away, so I need to get into gear.  Look for some occasional posts as my training progresses.

Thanks again to everyone for following along on the journey and for your words of encouragement!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment